"January 2017 Affiliate Competition" Terms
We’re Envato - the promoter of this competition, and these are our promo terms - please read them!
1. Competition runs from 22:00 on Thursday 5th January 2017 to 11:59pm AEDT on Tuesday 31st January 2017.
2. Entrants must have a valid marketplace account in good standing for payout.
3. Entrants must register to enter the competition by 11:59pm AEDT on Tuesday 31 January 2017.
4. Payout will only happen via the Envato Market Account.
5. Winners will be contacted via email by 15 February 2017 and announced in our affiliate newsletter and other Envato owned communication channels of our choosing.
6. How the competition works
- Each entrant will participate in one of four leagues, based on their new deposit counts in December 2017. The leagues include:
- League 1: 500+ new deposits in December 2016
- League 2: 130-499 new deposits in December 2016
- League 3: 15-129 new deposits in December 2016
- League 4: 0-14 new deposits in December 2016
- Within each league there are two prizes to be won, with one prize each to awarded to:
- 1. The affiliate with the highest deposit/purchase count in January 2017
- 2. The affiliate with the highest % increase in their deposit/purchase count compared to December 2016.
- In the case of a draw, the prize for the league will be distributed evenly amongst the winners.
- An affiliate may only win one of the prizes available. If an affiliate has the highest deposit/purchase count and the highest % increase in their deposit/purchase count, they will be awarded the prize for the “highest deposit/purchase count” only, and the prize for the “Highest % increase in deposit/purchase count” will be awarded to the affiliate with the second highest % increase in deposit/purchase count.
7. The prizes are:
- League 1
- Highest deposit/purchase count = $3,500
- Highest % increase in deposit/purchase count compared to December 2016 = $3,000
- League 2
- Highest deposit/purchase count = $2,500
- Highest % increase in deposit/purchase count compared to December 2016 = $2,200
- League 3
- Highest deposit/purchase count = $1,800
- Highest % increase in deposit/purchase count compared to December 2016 = $1,200
- League 4
- Highest deposit/purchase = $500
- Highest % increase = $300
8. By accepting any prize money you grant us permission to mention your account and website for the purposes of managing this competition or for any promotional activity we do in relation to this competition.
9. We’ll only use your information for the purposes of managing, administering and promoting this competition. If the law requires it, we may report any prize winners and prize details to the relevant tax authorities.
11. Prize pool payments are subject to foreign exchange rates of the date of payment.
12. Entrants are responsible for meeting any tax obligations that come up as a result of this competition, however we may withhold any part of a prize if the law requires us to do so.
13. We reserve the right to alter the duration of the competition.
14. We reserve the right not to award prizes, to disqualify entrants, and to discontinue a competition if there is any illegal or fraudulent behaviour and also to cancel the competition if there are any circumstances that mean the competition can’t be run as planned, this includes technical issues, hacking, natural disasters and anything else beyond our control.
15. This competition cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer or coupon.
16. Winners will be announced on 15 February, 2017
For the purposes of this competition the following definitions apply:
Affiliate means an affiliate who has accepted the Affiliate Program Terms.
Envato means Envato Pty Ltd.
New Customer Deposit means the first deposit from a new Envato Market customer.