"April 2017 Affiliate Competition" Terms
We’re Envato - the promoter of this competition, and these are our promo terms - please read them!
1. Competition runs from 12:00am AEDT on Saturday 1 April 2017 to 11:59pm AEDT on Sunday 30 April 2017.
2. Entrants must have a valid marketplace account in good standing for payout.
3. Entrants must register to enter the competition by 11:59pm AEDT on Sunday 30 April 2017
4. Payout will only happen via the winners Envato Market Account.
5. Winners will be contacted via email by 16 May 2017 and announced in our affiliate newsletter and other Envato owned communication channels of our choosing.
6. How the competition works
- Each entrant will participate in one of 4 leagues:
- League 1 (500+ Deposits in March)
- League 2 (130 - 499 Deposits in March)
- League 3 (15 - 129 Deposits in March)
- League 4 (Less than 14 deposits in March)
- Within each league are three prizes for best Month-over-Month (MoM) performance. Best MoM is calculated in the following way:
- Highest MoM % Increase (April 2017 vs March 2017). This prize is awarded to the affiliate with the highest % increase in April 2017 deposit count compared to their March 2017 deposits. As an example: if Affiliate A has 100 deposits in March and 120 deposits in April, that’s a 20% increase. If no other affiliate has an increase equal to or greater than 20%, Affiliate A wins the prize for Highest MoM Deposit Increase. In the event of a tie, the prize will be split among all eligible winners.
- In the case of a draw, the prize for the league will be distributed evenly amongst the winners.
- An affiliate may win more than one prize.
7. The prizes are:
- League 1
- First Place:$3,500
- Second Place: $2,500
- Third Place: $1000
- League 2
- First Place:$1,500
- Second Place: $1000
- Third Place: $500
- League 3
- First Place: $1000
- Second Place: $500
- Third Place $250
- League 4
8. By accepting any prize money you grant us permission to mention your account and website for the purposes of managing this competition or for any promotional activity we do in relation to this competition.
9. We’ll only use your information for the purposes of managing, administering and promoting this competition. If the law requires it, we may report any prize winners and prize details to the relevant tax authorities.
11. Prize pool payments are subject to foreign exchange rates of the date of payment.
12. Entrants are responsible for meeting any tax obligations that come up as a result of this competition, however we may withhold any part of a prize if the law requires us to do so.
13. We reserve the right to alter the duration of the competition.
14. We reserve the right not to award prizes, to disqualify entrants, and to discontinue a competition if there is any illegal or fraudulent behaviour and also to cancel the competition if there are any circumstances that mean the competition can’t be run as planned, this includes technical issues, hacking, natural disasters and anything else beyond our control.
15. This competition cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer or coupon.
16. Winners will be announced on 16 May, 2017
For the purposes of this competition the following definitions apply:
- Envato means Envato Pty Ltd.
- Affiliate means an affiliate who has accepted the Envato Market Affiliate Program Terms.
- New Customer Deposit means the first deposit from a new Envato Market customer.